Our Downtown – Toronto based client (Software development industry) is seeking a SQL Developer to work in a fast-paced environment with a team of software professionals to deploy state-of-the-art web-based business applications for customers. The work is focused on deploying, configuring, and testing web and SQL Server objects and data to customers’ systems. Each deployment is unique because our software is customized for each customer.
– Tenant provisioning
– Data ingestion
– Product installation and configuration
– Configuration issues triage and troubleshooting
– Developing SQL configuration scripts for onboarding and deployments
– Implementation process automation
– Infrastructure commissioning and maintenance
– Understand the need for extra effort and be willing and able to do what it takes to ensure success.
– This position will sometimes require after-hours and weekend availability (overtime pay applicable).
– University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
– 5+ years of developing or supporting Microsoft SQL applications.
– Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014
– Familiarity with Git and version control concepts
– Experience with Agile development process
– AWS experience preferred.
– IIS instances
– Experience with installing and configuring IIS including version 7 and later.
– Experience manipulating SQL Server data (ETL, SQL queries, SSIS, BCP).
– Experience with SQL Server Profiler and SQL Agent.
– Strong experience T-SQL, complex SQL stored procedures
– Excellent English verbal and written skills
– Experience with SQL Server backup and restore, SQL Agent job scheduling a definite asset.
– Experience with Redgate SQL tools
– Experience with SQL Server Profiler
– Experience with Confluence, Jenkins, Octopus
– Dental & Vision Care
– Extended Health Care & Life Insurance
– RRSP Match
– 8 Hour Shift
– Temporary WFH (Zoom meetings) during COVID-19.
– $72,000.00-$78,000.00 per year