Hours: (All shifts available – Must be flexible to work different hours)
- 7 AM – 3 PM
- 3 PM – 11 PM
- 11 PM – 7 AM
Our client has added a new manufacturing facility and is looking to hire 3 Assembly Line Workers for each shift. The right candidate will be responsible for operating a machine on a daily basis.
- Operate a machine or work on the assembly line on daily basis.
- Quality check of all the products before moving them to another department.
- Notify the floor supervisor or manager regarding any defects, or errors and any other safety issues.
- Troubleshooting whenever needed.
- Complete necessary documents to keep a track of daily work done.
- Ensure proper protective equipment (PPE) is used for safety purposes.
- Working in a team to finish the final orders.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Report any damages to the QA dept. and machine fault to the maintenance dept.
- Previous experience as an assembly line worker or machine operator.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent studies.
- Mechanical Aptitude – Able to perform basic mechanical duties.
- Comfortable with heavy lifting and working inside hot environment.
- Basic knowledge of SOPs, and safe work regulations.
- Able to lift up to 50 Lbs occasionally.
- Must be a team player with Good communication skills.
- Long term opportunity with benefits after 6 months (can be early for the right candidate
- Steady 40 hours/week
- $15.50-$16.50 per hour, $15.50/hour + $0.50/hour as a midnight shift premium.
- 8- & 10-hour shift
- Day shift (Monday-Friday)
- Masks, gloves and sanitizer provided
Job Category: General Labour & Warehousing
Job Type: Full Time Permanent Temporary
Job Location: Mississauga